Sunday, May 14, 2017

Run Into The Wild 5K.

In 2011 my friend Jenny and I spent Labor Day weekend with Briony and Cale in Denver. One of the things we did before returning them to Laramie was to visit the Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keenesburg, Colorado.  The facility was amazing, and they were in the process of building their Mile Into The Wild walkway, which allows visitors to walk above the animal enclosures so that the animals do not get stressed. They have since completed their walkway, which is now 1.5 miles long. I am looking forward to going back to visit this year.




My friend April and I are participating in the Wild Animal Sanctuary's Run Into The Wild 5K on June 3rd.

Please help us support the animals 450+ animals at The Wild Animal Sanctuary in Colorado, by making a donation through my page. The process is fast, easy and secure. Thanks so much for your support... and please don't forget to send this link to any friends you think might be interested in donating!

You can sponsor us by clicking this link HERE. No amount is too small, if you have a dollar or two, please consider donating to our fundraiser page. Thank you.


Here are some of the photos I took during our visit in 2011.