Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chinese Takeaway.

I went to a Chinese place that was recommended to me tonight. I ordered sweet and sour chicken and egg rolls. When it came out she said she gave me some free soup, which I thought that was nice. When I got home I realized that there was no sweet and sour sauce so I called and they said I could come back and get some. It was not far and when I got there they had it ready for me and gave me a takeaway container and told me to help myself to anything on the buffet So that I could see if I wanted to get that next time I came. I got several things that I would not normally have tried because it was free. They were so very nice I will definitely go back there again.

If you are in Laramie, I recommend the Hong Kong buffet between Murdoch's and Aarons on Grand Avenue. I now have so much food it will last me at least 3 meals, which is a heck of a bargain.

Addendum: it actually ended up being four meals.