Friday, March 8, 2013

My Sofa!

My sofa was delivered today!!! I had to take a long lunch, but it came earlier rather than later in the middle of the window they gave me, which was nice. It was hard leaving it and going back to work. This is my little entertainment area that I set up for us. I don't have a TV, just my laptop, but it has a great screen, so it is decent enough for us to us to watch together.
Cale ended up having a soccer game tonight, so he did not come to dinner. So we are having Family Dinner tomorrow, and tonight was girls night, but with all the food that I had already started cooking for family night. Fried chicken, mash, peas, and double chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream. He really missed out! I bet this will encourage him to keep me up to date on his schedule :)
I did make her go wash her face before getting on the couch. It has a five year warranty clean/fix/replace, but I don't want it soiled on the first day!
Last week, Briony was laying on the fold out chairs like this, and calling it my couch, so we decided to take the same position this week on the real couch. It is so nice having furniture!
I am posting from my phone, so I cannot put the photos in the rright place and I cannot change the dates for the last several days...