Friday, October 11, 2013

Tim Collins, Artist.

I have already written about the great dogs that I pet sat for a few weeks ago. While I was staying at their house, I looked through some of the paintings that Tim had for sale. He is a retired art teacher, and amazing artist, in my opinion. I requested two of his paintings and I am looking forward to getting them framed and hung up, but for now, they are still brightening up my apartment.

This one attracted my attention because of the pink of the Snowies, which we often see at sunrise, especially when there is snow on the mountains. Laramie River is flowing in the foreground.


I love this one because I swear Briony and I have been there! Everyone who's seen this agrees it is Lake Marie and we ended a great day of geocaching there.



You can read about Tim here and here.