Monday, November 25, 2013

Dr Who 50th Anniversary!

I was suppose to go with my friend, but since he was unable to go, I took a chance and asked Cale at the last minute. He was available, much to my delight, and wanted to go. Brilliant. Even better, I qualified for a free soda and popcorn with my Regal card. Double brilliant!




It was jam packed! Two shows sold out, one 2D, one 3D (we saw the 2D version). We got there early (for a regular movie), but were left with only the very front row with two seats together. It was HUGE, and sometimes I had to turn my head to see it all, but it was perfect and worth it.

I just dropped Cale off and what am I doing now? WATCHING THE DAY OF THE DOCTOR!


There are so many great quotes and one liners that I want to hear them all again. Again and again. I'm a nerd, and I'm okay with that. I was not, however, one of the many movie goers dressed as the Doctor, a companion, or, for some reason, a red Dalek.

Also, if you've gotten this far, I have to say that I have the best son ever. When I said to him, before the movie started, that I was pleasantly surprised that he wanted to come, because when I had mentioned it last week at Family Dinner, he didn't seem too interested, he says, "I didn't want you to have to go alone." Best. Son. Ever.