Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving With Friends

Today Briony and I spent the afternoon and evening at our friend's house. Tia and Baend were kind enough to invite those who were not able to celebrate Thanksgiving with their own families, to celebrate with them.

We had a fun game of Phase 10, which was a bit of a struggle the first round, but then I really liked it! I was pretty good at it as well, which always makes it more fun too. I made it to Phase 5 (I think) before we had to break for the meal.



Everyone brought something, and it was all delicious! There was ham and turkey, pineapples, corn bread, stuffing, broccoli salad, roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy and cranberry sauce. And wine.




Briony and I went with Tia to do evening kennels, which made it a quick trip, and then it was back to theirs for more games and conversation. I had my own petsitting to do, so we did that on the way home.

I finished prepping for our Friday Thanksgiving with Cale, and made an early night of it.