Saturday, November 9, 2013

Wyoming Cowboys Football.

Today there was a craft fair hosted by Beta Sigma Phi, and it was so much better than the Ladies Expo a few weeks ago. I went looking for possible gifts, and I found a couple of gifts for me! I got two small pieces of pottery for my jewelry, a ring holder and a matching dish to put my earrings in. And then I broke down and got a new ring, the one on top of the ring holder. It's sterling silver and genuine amethyst, and just lovely!


To make my sports weekend complete, I went to the Cowboys game with Mike. It was a start time of 8:15, and wasn't as cold as we thought it would be... until the second half, when we could see our breath. When it became clear that we weren't going to win without a miracle, we left early and went for dessert. It's too bad we didn't win, but the good news is that UVA lost and VT won today, so all is right with the world on some fronts. Also, I learned a lot about the plays and fouls and football makes a lot more sense to me now. The 100 member band was great, with a tribute to the military, a UW voice choir and 6th and 7th grade choir from the middle school performing during the half time show. I am a sucker for school bands, to this day it brings back some really good memories.