Thursday, July 7, 2016

Georgia's Birthday.

July 7th, 2014 was the first day I met Georgia in person. I liked that date better than the date that I officially became her mom, so I made that her birthday/gotcha day. They estimated that she was between four and six years of age at the time. To make my life easier, I decided that I would make her 5 at the time. It was in the middle of the estimation, and later looking at the date, that makes her born in 2009, which was the year I became a Mom to Briony and Cale, so it would be easy to remember her age.

Last year I made her snacks and took her to Washington Park, to the picnic bench where I first met her. This year it was looking stormy, so we stayed inside, but she still got her treats. I had a few toys for her, and Briony had been out earlier that day and gotten us party hats, and a bone and some balls for Georgia.

Briony took this photo of Georgia when she got out of bed this morning:
Our party pics: