Thursday, January 24, 2013

Two Meals Out In One Day

Nearly every Thursday Dr. Dean buys lunch for the office. Today it was from our new favorite, Jason's Deli. It was my favorite lunch from there so far, though I do love the nutty berry salad.

California Club: Toasted croissant with turkey breast, bacon, Swiss, tomato, organic field greens, mayo, guacamole. Served with fresh fruit. I also got their Tomato Basil soup, which is chunky and delicious.



After work, I went to dinner with my (Great) Aunt Margaret. We ate at Westminster Canterbury, where she lives, and they had Shepard's Pie on the menu. It was very good. We had a wonderful visit, and I will miss her dearly when I move. She has always been a very special person in my life. We started doing our family genealogy together when I was in college, and more recently she has kept a close eye on me when things got hard for a while.