Sunday, February 17, 2013

Breakfast, Day Trip & Bill & Ted. Excellent.

Life is good. Briony fixed me breakfast this morning.




Then we went to Cheyenne for Birthday shopping. Since I knew I was going to be here so close to her Birthday, I offered to take her shopping to spend her Birthday and Christmas money. Since there is no shopping here in Laramie, we went to Cheyenne. We went all the shops we don't have here, Petco, TJ Maxx, Ross, JCPenney and Shoe Carnival, none of which is as big as the ones in Virginia that I shopped at. And we went to Kohls. I love Kohls. I didn't buy anything for me there, but Briony found lots of good things, which makes me so happy that she likes my favorite store as well. It also makes me happy that it was not a disappointment like the other stores ended up being. It was a quick drive there as well, about 45 minutes, which gave us plenty of time there and Bearette wasn't in her crate an abnormal amount of time, either.


Briony was in an exceptionally good mood, so she agreed to try on some crazy stuff we saw.


I knew that I had downloaded caches for Cheyenne before my move. Apparently, though, I did not put them on my GPS, so I was disappointed to realize that I would not be able to do any geocaching on this trip. My sister had asked me to go by the Lane Frost statute and get a photo, and when I got out of the car, there was a lady and her son turning rocks over right next to it. I took a mild leap and told them about my gps situation, and helped them look. We found it, and so at least I was able to log one geocache on this trip. I also got lots of photos of the statue for my sister.



When we got home we settled in for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure with popcorn and m&ms. EXCELLENT!