Monday, February 4, 2013

Good-bye U-Haul.

It is a rough ride pulling an empty trailer around behind you, especially with all the stops and starts that come with driving in town, so I was happy to be returning it today, after using it to bring home a large piece of plywood to support my mattress since I didn't have space to bring the boxspring. I pulled up in front of the building and the guy came out to greet me. This is how our conversation went

Guy: Can you back it up right over there for me?
Me: I absolutely cannot do that.
Guy: Will your dog let me get in so I can do it?
Me: Nope, but I have a leash, so I can take her out.

My car felt brand new as I pulled away!

Bearette ran errands with me today, so was quite tired when we got home, from barking at everything she saw out the windows. She has taken the closet floor as a bed, which gives me less storage, but she does look awfully cute in there.