Thursday, February 28, 2013

More 'Belongings' And A Couch

I went to see Briony's second performance of the school play last night. It was just as good as the night before. I am very glad that I went.





As a gag gift, I gave Briony this One Direction tshirt :)

Today I went to Cheyenne in search of a couch. It took hours! And a phone call to Jenny in Idaho to talk out my thoughts.

I liked these couches a lot because they offered plenty of seating and also the chaise portion would allow for easy overnight guest accommodations. But they were very big for my space.



 I liked this couch, and it was very comfortable, but with the two seat cushions, that would mean I had to sit on the crack when we all watched TV. I always get voted to be in the middle so B & C don't have to sit next to each other.


 I loved loved loved this couch, but a good chunk of the price was because it reclined, and while I like the footrest part of a reclining seat, I will personally never recline all the way back, so I had to say no to it. Even though I loved loved loved it.


My final decision was this couch, which I did not take a very good photo of, of course! I only got the couch, not the set, though it would have been super cute, especially with my purple rug in between. It will be delivered next week! I am so excited!


On the way back from Cheyenne, traffic came to a stop. It was just an oversized load, and it was only stopped for a couple of minutes before we could pass. I was worried it was worse, because there was a lot of blowing snow, which kind of looked cool.